Our Top-selling product without a doubt.
This stuff really works and does what it says on the tube! REALLY!
To see the full range of EyEnvy products we stock and sell at RRP, please click here. As annoying as it is, we are not allowed to show the prices.
EyEnvy is not available to purchase online in Australia, however, we can sell EyEnvy for the recommended retail price and post to you free (Australia Wide).
To enquire about this product, please text Tanya on 0431 932 673 and you can pay via Credit Card over the phone or using Paypal.
Tanya's TOP TIPS for applying EyEnvy.
Apply like eyeliner at the base of the lashes on the top only. Don't waste product by applying to lower lids as when you blink it will automatically grow bottom lashes too.
Always apply the product from the outer eye area to the inner eye area to stop growing too many lashes near the tear duct. (I had this happen to me and had to tweeze out the hairs, which hurt A LOT!) You want most of the product to be at the outer lash area.
How To Use
Simply remove the excess on the brush and apply a thin coat to the base of the lashes like a liquid liner. Do not re-dip, a single stroke is enough for top and bottom lashes. Repeat on the other side.
Do not apply too close to the edge of the eyelid and avoid getting excess fluid into the eye. If EyEnvy does get into the eye, rinse immediately with sufficient water. Always apply EyEnvy with the utmost care and as directed. If irritation occurs, stop using EyEnvy.
Steps to apply
• Remove excess of product from brush, wiping in a circular motion 3 times on neck of the bottle.
• Shake EyEnvy bottle to ensure all ingredients are well mixed in the bottle.
• Once daily, in the morning, apply EyEnvy to the base of the upper eyelid, on the skin where the eyelashes grow.
(Applying more will not make the lashes grow faster.)
• Repeat every morning for 3 months.
• Apply in one single stroke from one end to the next.
• Let fluid absorb, avoid rubbing eyes.
• For eyebrows, apply in areas that you would like to see an increase in growth.
• Once lashes have reached the desired appearance (in about 3 months), apply conditioner every other day to maintain the reached appearance.
• It is suggested to apply in the morning as lacrimal glands (the tears tuck glands) are more active, as our eyes are drier at night.
For contact lenses
• Make sure they are removed prior to application.
• Contact lenses may be re-inserted 15 minutes afterwards.
For sensitive eyes, it is recommended
• Avoid the use of harsh cleansers around the eyes.
• Wait 15 minutes after cleansing skin to apply EyEnvyTM.
• Use once every other day for the first 2 weeks then proceed with the regular guide.
• Do not let fluid get in the eye.
• Do not share the conditioner with other individuals.
• Discontinue use if skin irritation or redness occurs and persists.
• Do not use if the eyelid is injured, scratched or inflamed.
• Do not use if pregnant or nursing