This treatment is like a straightener for your brows.
A keratin treatment that not only stimulates growth while strengthening the brow hairs but creates thick, fluffy full brows.
What's the process?
First, we cleanse the brows and assess the natural brow and discuss with you, what shape and look you would like to achieve. It's recommended to grow out your brows for at least 4 weeks before your appointment in order to achieve the best possible shape.
Who is best suited for this treatment?
While Eyebrow Lamination works on all types of eyebrow hair, those with curly, unruly brows with have hairs that grow in random directions will especially love this treatment.
• Keep brows dry for 24 - 48 hours after your appointment (the longer the better)
• Use a brow serum or conditioner 2 - 3 times a week (After 24 hours)
• Do not apply make-up or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after your treatment.
• Avoid swimming/sauna for 24 hours
• Avoid the temptation to over touch the brow area after treatment. Touching can add oils to the area (from fingers/hands) and could clog the open pores, resulting in spots
• Do not allow prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat; the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms and swimming pools
• Do not apply Retin-A, AHA or exfoliate around the brow area for three days either side of the treatment
• Do not wax the brows 3-4 days before the treatment
• No self-tanning products should be used on the face for 48 hours after treatment