To purchase this product, please contact us via email or phone/SMS on 0431 932 673
Liposomal dispersion of phosphatidylcholine (INCI: Lecithin) with pure epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). The fumaric acid containing active agent is adjusted at pH 4 – optimal for EGCG.
Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) modulates the protein kinase inhibitor p57, which controls the formation of keratins and filaggrins in the skin. This forms more filaggrin, increases skin thickness and slows skin ageing. People with irritated, reddened and cracked skin often suffer from filaggrin deficiency.
Liposomes ensure the optimal delivery of EGCG into the skin.
Apply the pure concentrate as the pure active agent shows the highest efficacy.
EGCG stands for Epigallocatechin Gallate and it’s a natural extract from the dried leaves of the camellia sinensis plant (commonly known as the tea plant) which has potent healing properties.
EGCG Liposomes has amazing anti-inflammatory & anti-ageing properties, as well as being a free radical blocker.
- is a fantastic serum for skin conditions that cause irritation, redness & cracking skin, such as atopic dermatitis, radiation dermatitis, psoriasis, rosacea, acne & breakouts
- combats collagen loss for an anti-ageing boost
- helps with UV protection and treats photodamage⠀
- supports the skin’s immune function
- encourages cellular regeneration, wound healing & scar revision⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀